...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nursing Cover


One of my cousins made one of these for me as a babyshower gift and I LOVE it! I just thought I'd put this {tutorial} from Make It And Love It on here in case anyone was interested, or if I want to use it for another one someday. Mine is a little different than this in that it doesn't have the boning, but I just love the fact that I don't have to hold a blanket up with my chin. I also love that mine has a little pocket - it's been pretty useful. And I really love the fact that it's doubled up on the fabric. I feel like the hooter hiders are a little small and thin, but when you use 1 1/8 yards of fabric and double it up, it's really nice and big. I think every nursing mother should have one!

2 comments:

kamille said...

yes these are wonderful. i am thinking of making a different one for myself because i was given an extra one my sister had but i feel like it isn't wide enough. i always felt like one side was going to pop out while i was nursing the other side. haha! i wonder if this pattern would be wide enough...

Maryblog said...

Both these are great ideas and so cute! I love the fort cover. Although I would probably make a really big one so I could fit inside too! So fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails