...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, April 6, 2009

Word Book Continued...

To see the origin of this post, click {here}.

{Maya Road} makes these chipboard books. There are two different sizes that they make. On their website, the 3"X3" is $3 and the 5"X5" is $3.50. A pretty good deal if you ask me. I checked on their website, and they sell their products at tons of stores near me, so hopefully it's the same deal there so I don't have to pay for shipping. It looks like they have plenty of pages, and says they are acid free...so they're picture safe. I think to make the book, I'll just print my pictures on paper and then decopauge them onto the book that way...but I'll probably talk to a scrapbook store associate to see what they suggest. To be continued...

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

ohh, I love this idea! I wanted to make Bree a word book too with people she knows and familiar words, but by the time she knows how to not rip regular pages, she won't need a word book any more! What a great idea to make it a board book! Can I copy? :)

kamille said...

i'm excited to see how it goes! i will probably do the same thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails