...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quiet Book Continued...

To see the origin of this post, click {here}.


I figured I'd just use a binder for the cover and spine of my quiet book I plan on making someday and somehow make it cute. Here is a great idea AND tutorial for doing just that from {Moda Bake Shop}. It's a quilted binder cover! Just what I was looking for! Thank you Maria! I will definitely be using this! I really like the button idea from The Idea Door: So I'll probably just add fabric onto the back cover so it can flap around to the front to button up on the front of the book. I'm so glad I have this pattern though!

2 comments:

kamille said...

i am really looking for good ideas for a quiet book. i loved this! definitely post your finished product so i can cheat off you :)

Shanna said...

Thanks for the idea's I just finished mine. YOu can look at it on russandshanna.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails