...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Necklace Rack Continued...

To see the origin of this post, click {here}.

So, I had this idea to use like a tie rack or a hook rack as a necklace rack a long time ago, but I haven't really been able to find any hooks that I like that would look good in my room, because it would just have to hang on the wall in there. I recently saw this idea on Thimble. It's from {So Lovely Creations} and I think it's great! She has a tutorial and everything. I think the ribbons are cute, but I think I'd make it a bit more simple. I already have a wooden plaque like that and I've been wondering what to do with it...well, here's my answer to both questions. Now, all I need are some knobs. Great idea!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Im glad you liked my jewelry holder! Thanks for posting! :)
Martha

Related Posts with Thumbnails