...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Banners

I've seen the store bought "Happy Birthday" and "Congratulations" banners a million times. They're fun, but here's an idea that's pretty cute!
Jaclyn put this idea on her blog, With A Little Extra Time, but {Moda Bake Shop} has the tutorial. I love the little pompom trim and the ric rac and the buttons - geez! They made this one really cute!

I love it!
I also thought this was such a cute idea.

Why not make a banner with the person's name on it. Then, you can just bring it out every time you want to celebrate them. I love it. Wouldn't it make you feel special to have your name up on the wall like that? {Patchwork} has the tutorial.

And since we're on the subject of banners, my cousin, Nicole recently had a baby shower, and this was her banner. I think it's so cute with the clothes pins and the little onsies hanging from it.

I guess you could make a banner for every occasion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails