...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Word Book

Love this idea from {Party Perfect}! She is making her own word book for her son. I totally want to do this. It looks so easy. Just snap pictures with scrabble letters in them or beside them and put it together! Or I guess you could just print off letters, too. That way they see lowercase as well. Then they're pictures the kids are familiar with, too. I LOVE THIS IDEA! The only thing I'd want to do is make it into a cardboard book so it wouldn't get destroyed. Is there anyone who knows how to do this? It seems like I remember seeing cardboard "books" unmade at the scrapbooking store. I'll check there. To be continued...

3 comments:

kamille said...

i LOVED this idea too. the only thing i'm afraid of is not having the pictures look very good...and yeah, that would be nice to make it into a cardboard book but i have no idea how to do that.

The Viehweg's said...

I have seen this done with body parts too. With pictures of the childs ear, nose, mouth as well as the parents too.

Leserlee said...

I stumbled onto your blog today while searching for striped quilt ideas. But Oriental Trading used to see unfinished board books. I think it might actually be cardstock, but they are worth a try. Awesome blog by the way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails