...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Play Kitchens

I adore this playroom! I love it so much! It is so cute. I love the red retro kitchen. I would have loved this when I was a little girl! Potterybarn has such good things. But they are quite a pretty penny, aren't they? On the cheaper side, {The Land of Nod} has a shopping center and a white kitchen and {Target} has a pink retro kitchen But neither of them have that beautiful red one. I guess most kids wouldn't know the difference, though.

On an entire other note, Kirsten from {KirstenCan} made her kids a {play kitchen}. After giving her old one to a thrift store, her child asked when they were getting it back...uh oh. This is the result: It's really cute, huh...she did a great job.
And the great thing is she tells us all how she did it.

Here's another homemade one from {Ohdeedoh} It's pretty cute. And Dawn tells us how to make this one, too.

This one I found on {Daisy Pink Cupcake}. I wish I knew where it was from but I can't find it. Maybe you could make one to look like this. It's really cute. And the table and chairs are cute with it, huh.



And one more idea: This homemade kitchen looks awesome!

1 comment:

kamille said...

i love that homemade kitchen. i'm going to have to do that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails