...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, March 30, 2009

Office

I really like this office space. It's really pretty, but still functional. Love how they hung these pictures, too. I think it looks really cute coming down from the shelves like that. The other thing I really like is that it's not just an office with desks and computer gear. It's a sitting area too. They have this couch on the other side of the room so people can come into the room and have a place to sit also. The only thing I might change would be to face the desks toward the couches...if possible. It's really nice, though.

via {Simply Grove}

1 comment:

Jacey said...

gosh, i hope one day my house will look this organized and modern. I love the hanging frames from the shelves and the wall of photos so neatly positioned.

Related Posts with Thumbnails