...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Master Bedroom Bedding Continued...

To see the origin of this post, click {here}.

I really like this Master Bedroom designed by Candice Olson. Minus the dark brown. I like things a little bit lighter. If that were a cream, I'd think this room was perfect for me. I do LOVE the french blue accents, though, and I'd add more of those probably. The bedding she made for this room kind of reminds me of this bedding by Kas, sold at {Bed Bath & Beyond}. It's pretty expensive, but with a coupon...not TOO bad...still kind of bad, though. :) I noticed it's made with just stripes of fabric sewn together kind of like this {stripe quilt} idea I already posted about. Maybe I could just make one...and then I could make it a little lighter and add some blues... Last time I went to the home fabric store, I was disappointed to find out that none of the fabrics are big enough to make a duvet cover out of, but if I did this stripe idea on the top and then just backed it with a flat sheet, it could look pretty good. ...To the fabric store again to see which is cheaper: Bed Bath and Beyond or Home Made. To be continued again...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails