...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Monday, March 9, 2009

Cook Book Rack

So, I was watching Divine Design, as I usually do, and in this stunning kitchen Candice Olson created, she used a bookshelf like those bookshelves I mentioned {here}. I think it's a great idea for cookbooks! Especially when you have a lot of them, like almost everyone does. It looks so great. And speaking of great...Check out the rest of this kitchen!!
I have always wanted a desk like this in my kitchen. I think the kitchen is a great place for the family computer, because there are always people around to supervise. And don't you love that metal chair? Probably not comfy, but looks awesome! She does such a good job! Love the use of two different woods for the cabinets. pictures courtesy of {pointclickhome}.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails