...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Birthday Cakes

This is such an awesome find!! Parenting gave us {61 birthday cakes} with pictures and step-by-step instructions on how to make them. They are so amazing! I really think I might make this Shark one for my husband for his birthday!
Don't you LOVE this purse?? And this buldozer!!??
And what little princess wouldn't want this castle at her party?? Oh my gosh! Love it! There are so many cute ones! Check it out.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Very Cute cakes! Hmmmm I have a boy's b-day coming up -- I may have to modify the soccer ball into a baseball. . . He'll LOVE it!

Nicole said...

Okay, can I say that I just love your blog! I am a religious looker! You have so many cute ideas on it too. I want to remember some of those cute cakes for kids' birthdays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails