...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wooden Toys

I think wooden toys are so cute for a little boys room. Right now, I just want them for decorations. But, hey they could be fun toys for later on. So, I got online and started looking for some wooden toys.  I just want something simple like these: {Northwest Toy Crafters} makes these little cuties and sells them for about $6 each. Bargain! They're small - about 6" long - but they're stinkin cute!! All the wheels turn, too. They also sell trains, cars, and building blocks for pretty good deals. This train is about $30. So, unless I can find a place around here with a comparable deal, this is my store! They're actually located in Spokane, Washington and they allow people to just pick up merchandice too...I may be making a call to my cousin... We'll see.

2 comments:

Jacey said...

Roberts always seems to have wooden projects like these. When Keegan was born I made him a magnetic train like this one with blocks letters spelling his name.
Did you do Jason's name yet? I'm curious to see how it turns out.

William said...

Yeah!! Those really nice toys for boys!! Specially, I love this wooden toy train!! It looks fantastic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails