...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toy Box

Love these {ideas} from Martha! I especially love the mirror! I have a piano in my nursery that doesn't have a bench. I'm thinking of getting a toy box to serve as a toy box and as a piano bench. I just need to make sure it's the right height - either buy one or have my sweetie make one and then just upholster the top to make it nice and cushy! The great thing is that Martha tells us how to make a toy box AND how to make it cute. What a gal. Really cute idea.

1 comment:

Dionne said...

Very cute Brittany -- I love mirrors at kids' levels -- they get dirty very easily because they can't stop touching the other person:) But they also love to help in cleaning that other person! And nice to have a handy husband!

Related Posts with Thumbnails