...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nursery Letters

Potterybarn Kids sell these cute letters to use to put your child's name on the wall. I think they're really cute in lowercase as shown.
It's hard to find lowercase letters anywhere for a bargain so I began searching online. I found a golden website:

{Wholesalelettering.com}

They will make letters for you in almost any font, in many different sizes, three different thicknesses, out of many different woods. They make them for use indoor and outdoor, and they'll paint them for you if you want. It's all very inexpensive. It took me a while to find a font on their website that I liked, but I just got my son's name in the mail and could not be more pleased. I decided to paint them, so I'll need to do that, and then I just need to figure out how I'm going to hang them on the wall. To be continued...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails