...because sometimes all you need is a little inspiration...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lamp


What a cute lamp! This one is made entirely out of ceramic so it's pretty pricey, but it looks like it would be easy to glue flowers to a normal lamp base in this spiral pattern.  I love how pretty it is and how the lamp shade is simple, so it really stands out.  Should probably use diamond glue or some other brand of embelishment glue, just so they stay on really well. I think it would make such a statement in a little girls room. Now, I just need a little girl... I've been trying to think of something that would be as cute for a boys room... Maybe buttons glued on in that same spiral pattern. I don't like it as much though... Someday a little girl and all girly things that come with her...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails